Wednesday, November 9, 2011

web roundup

Fall, fall, fall. The leaves are falling everywhere in Nashville and we've been blessed with the most beautiful weather. Anyway, let me show you some of the sweet stuff I've been seeing on the web lately…

Two websites discovered by hubs : Back Down South. Southern street style with a heavy hand of local folks and also some good music recs.
























Old Try : A Southern print shop located up North. Go figure. But, they're awesome and I adore their vibe. I'm resisting, but I really think we need those Carolina + TN prints.


Do you "pin"? It's this amazing website were you can archive all of your finds from the web. Like a giant virtual inspiration board. Especially if you're working on a project, you can save images to your boards and have one spot to reference. One small step in organizing my scattered mind - yay! Check out Pinterest (and if you need an "invite" to join, let me know and I can send you a link).

And last but, not least… To curb my pumpkin craving, I made this 2 ingredient cake over the weekend. While it won't totally rock your world, it's still pretty good. And, I don't need to tell you that 2 ingredients is umm, well, pretty fabulous. Just don't go thinking it's too healthy, because there is indeed an entire box of cake mix inside! {Note: I used spiced cake mix + no icing}
{image via pinterest}

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for sharing about the blog on here! I was getting some clicks from your site and had to check it out. Perhaps we can meet sometime when I'm in Nashville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's your pinterest name? I want to follow you!

    www.pinterest.com/blueprintbliss

    ReplyDelete