Monday, April 11, 2011

weekend errands

Saturday was gorgeous outside so I hopped in the car to do a little browsing at old navy and treat myself to a pedicure. Tuned out and flipping through the latest mags while the massage chair hummed. Such a luxury and my toes sure needed attention. Before I made my way home I stopped into Palmetto Olive Oil, a specialty oil and vinegar store. Who knew?! They have a ton of varieties and you can pour yourself a taste with a bite of bread. Let me just say... amazing. They had me at the logo and I took home a bottle of Tuscan Herb.
IMG_7341
I was gone for quite a while, but I don't think sweet hubs minded. He and Miriam were decked out in Masters gear watching it on TV and wishing they were walking in that Augusta grass. Some day darlin. After the baby went down we ate dinner on the patio and lingered in the warm air. Little piece of heaven.
IMG_7361
{I love this picture because you totally have to aim the spoon. She's always wiggling around. Sometimes I get the nose or a cheek instead of her mouth.And she'd much rather feed herself which is a whole 'nother level of messiness.}

2 comments:

  1. Aw, she is soo cute! We had dinner on the patio last night too- perfect evening for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!

    Doesn't a little time to yourself work wonders?

    Michael and I hope to make it to the Masters one day soon.... one day!

    ReplyDelete