Friday, January 21, 2011

southern living weddings

Well, I'll be. I've been waiting and waiting to see if it was really going to happen, but honey it sure did! Tenn Hens is featured in Southern Living Weddings edition!!!!! I swear it's true yall. We got a call a few months ago from someone at the magazine who'd found our blog. We didn't think too much of it until they asked us for samples of our work. I packaged 'em up real pretty and sent off the package with fingers tightly crossed. Of all things they picked out my wedding invitations (never mind that they're from '08), but not that we mind one bit. Nope, we're some hap-happy hens here.
Photobucket
Anyway, I'll settle down and stop patting us on the back soon, but for today I am singing out loud and dancin' a little jig!

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous spread! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy famous friend!! I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I remember when Joyce showed me your wedding invitation I swooned with envy! So amazing, and congrats on the mag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I can't wait to get mine! I'm telling you, I leave all your stuff up on my bulletin board, long after it's time to take it down. All my friends think I just get the coolest invitations/cards/announcements. I don't think they realize they're all from the same person over the last few years!
    Great PR, Buns. Hope it begets more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to go get a copy - congrats - yall deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solid recognition for The Hens!
    And a deserving team, indeed.
    Mums

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Bonnie! That is excellent news and well deserved. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah! I saw this and adored it! great work and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, Bonnie! That's so exciting! You should have included the amazing save the dates you did for my wedding. :) Can't wait to see you and Miss M in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete