Wednesday, October 27, 2010

morning stuff

The sun may not be out, but this has already been a great day. Hubs got to sleep in a bit and hang around with Mimers and me instead of rushing off before the sun is up. I indulged myself a bit. Put makeup on & sprayed my new fancy hair product around my head. The hair salon totally sold me on it and I'm in love.


Oribe Texturizing Spray

Then it was out the door and here I am at Starbucks with a pumpkin spice latte. I couldn't help myself. I'm meeting friends for lunch and came downtown early to get a few things done first. Of course I got a bit distracted and ended up looking at baby stuff. Durn this internet thing. Wouldn't Mimers be just adorable in these though?! I never thought I'd be much into bows and such on babies, but never say never because here I am wanting to pull the trigger on these. Really badly. 

headband by sprinkles on top
il_fullxfull.181545764
baby clips by giddy giddy
giddy-giddy

And then it's packing time this afternoon. We're heading home for Fall Break this weekend and I can't wait. Hopefully the Tennessee hills will greet us with some sunshine and good times! 

1 comment:

  1. Um, those are adorable. Esp the little felt ones. I just ordered some felt sheets from Etsy this week--- hopeing to make Collins some cute designs on t's and onesies with it.

    Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks is my absolute favorite fall drink.

    ReplyDelete