Wednesday, September 22, 2010

john derian

The checkout clerk didn't get "it" at all, but by gosh I about cleared out the Greenville Target. John Derian, who I adore, took his signature decoupage work and created a line of home goods for Target. Storage bins, notebooks, trays, and dishes. To steal a line from Rachel Zoe… "I die". I can't begin to share everything I bought (because it's ridiculous), but I can tell you it's ALL somethin' special. Now the hard part is I have to decide what to keep and what to gift. I'm thinking excellent Christmas presents!
IMG_3144
IMG_3143

3 comments:

  1. Wow...I am going to look at our Target tomorrow. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Target was cleared out! Maybe I'll go to the more redneck part of town- hopefuly they will be like your clerk, and not get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was so busy clearing out the Tucker for Target I didn't even make it over to the homegoods section-- probably better b/c my wallet couldn't have afforded it!

    ReplyDelete