Sunday, July 18, 2010

colorful morning

In an effort to stay awake during a late night feeding, I was cruising my iPhone and discovered a new app called Hipstamatic. Lovin' the retro effects. I snapped quite a few pics during our morning outing to the farmers market. Baby bean went right to sleep in the Baby Bjorn. I already love that thing. It's super easy to wear, is comfortable and it supports the baby really well. Just my two cents anyway. We filled our bag with lots of good lookin' things like tomatoes, local honey, blueberries, crowder peas, potatoes, eggs, and even a fried pie made by some nice Amish folks. Tonight we are cooking up a big veggie plate for supper. Mmmm.
farmers1
farmers2
farmers3

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with that app. Great pictures! And your dinner sounds fabulous. I love Summer Veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am obsessed with it too!! i've been traveling last week and eating so much junk food... all those veggies sound delightful!

    ReplyDelete