Tuesday, May 25, 2010

soul sister

I'm loving this new song. Maybe it's cheesy, but I crank it up every time it comes on the radio and it puts me in a good mood. We showered soul sister, cousin Lauren, with a bambino party last week. Friends gathered and toasted to her upcoming due date. I can't wait for her little nugget to nuzzle up against my neck. And I'm crossing my fingers baby b comes into this world with a full head of hair just like it's momma.

IMG_0740

We're not sure if baby b is a boy or girl so I kept this invitation colorful and neutral. And since the momma loves her cowboy boots, I thought they were the perfect touch.

IMG_0754
IMG_0753
IMG_0747
IMG_0779

4 comments:

  1. those invitations are adorable and i secretly am loving that song too--in spite of the fact it comes on the radio all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the invite! I can't handle Train- my roommate in college when "Meet Virginia came out, was my best friend named Virginia. Her hatred of the band wore off on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of that song--- it's so fun.

    Love the invites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Lauren! You look fabulous. You two will have SO much fun together with the babes!

    ReplyDelete