Tuesday, March 16, 2010

terribly cute

My oh my, it just doesn't get any cuter. I know I've confessed my love of Rikshaw Design before, but these might be my new favorite baby clothes. Love the little boho sacks.

Luke-iggy-176

It seems all of my thoughts are consumed with miniature things. I went looking for items to register for and it was mini clothes, mini tubs, mini blankets and mini chairs. These days mini clothes are looking a whole lot cooler than big clothes. And I thought this nursery below was awfully sweet. Very calming and tres chic.

DSC_0018

DSC_0004

DSC_0037

DSC_0060-1
photos via rikshaw + caitlin wilson

5 comments:

  1. 1. Love the sacks from Rikshaw.
    2. LOVED that nursery. I came across it a few weeks ago. I printed out that photo of the dresser w/ the mirror above. I don't know if Baby C is a he or she- but I went ahead and made that I AM A CHILD OF GOD poster to frame and put in the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only my nursery weren't already done. maybe we "need" one of those sacks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this room. Rikshaw simply rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all these, I just found Rikshaw and I am obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every single one of these pictures is ADORABLE!! I love, love, love this post!

    ReplyDelete