Friday, February 26, 2010

more familia

Sweet sunshine is pouring in my office window today and I am so grateful for it. I wanted to share the last few pics from my ladies weekend part deux. It was so nice to show them around "my" new town and they loved it. We visited the Greenville Art Museum which has an amazing Andrew Wyeth exhibit. And it's free. I can't remember the last time I visited somewhere for free. The moms loved it and we could barely pull them out of there.

IMG_9228

IMG_9230

Our big meal of the day was brunch at High Cotton. The husband worked his magic and got us a table even after I'd been denied. How does he do that?! He's so darn smooth that one. Anyway, I'm glad it worked out because our food was scrumptious! Good vibe + good service + really good company. I made everyone take a pic of their plate…

IMG_9215

bfast1

IMG_9217

IMG_9216

high cotton

It was the day of L.O.V.E. after all so we continued the party on our last evening at the bungalow. We nibbled on bruschetta and carrots + dip while dinner cooked and the daily re-cap from the Olympics played in the background.

Baked penne with roasted vegetables : We ate like kings and I didn't want them to leave. There's just something about having a house full of folks that makes ya feel good. It was a perfect Valentines with lots of love to go around.

IMG_9233

IMG_9242

IMG_9236

Oh and you know I had to bake up something sweet. Yellow cake + cream cheese frosting... umm, yes please.

IMG_9249

No comments:

Post a Comment