Thursday, January 7, 2010

week of the turnip

I got this little calendar as gift while I was home. Apparently I've gone from having an avocado to a turnip in my belly.

IMG_8936

Back in our little bungalow in Greenville, I am busy prepping for husbands birthday this morning. I need to wrap his gift, which I will tell you about tomorrow in case he reads this. I have no wrapping paper so I'll have to get a bit creative. Then I'm going to do a little baking this afternoon. His only request is peanut butter & chocolate. Hmmm, I have a few ideas, but not sure where that will end up. And I think we're going to stay in so he can watch the big football game tonight, which means I need to do a little meal planning and grocery shopping. Oh and I need to fit in work, a walk, and our house is a disaster. Yikes, I better get crackin!

No comments:

Post a Comment