Tuesday, November 17, 2009

moomah

Picture 4

I have a huge design crush on this business. Love the concept, love the branding and love the interior design. It's for kids, but even I want to go to Moomah. As a matter of fact, I'd like to move in and play.

quote

gallery-image-04

Their goal was to make the space inviting to kiddies, without using crazy bright colors everywhere. It's simple, but whimsical and I can imagine parents and children, alike, adore the retreat. Of course New York gets all the hip spots! Oh, fun fact : the owner is John Stewart's wife.

gallery-image-03

gallery-image-02

These bags are to die for. Full speed ahead is my favorite. Shoot, I wish I'd designed these!

Picture 6
ALL IMAGES VIA WIDE OPEN SPACES + MOOMAH

And speaking of wee ones… my sweet, most thoughtful, dear friend Amy had her baby last week! This little nugget, Maida, is the cutest thing and I can't wait to introduce myself and hold her. Momma Amy, I know you have your arms full literally, but if you can hear me, I send you lots of wishes and congratulations.

little maida

1 comment:

  1. ooh, i want to go there! and it's giving me ideas for kate's "big girl room" which i'm attempting to have done by the time little bro or sis gets here.
    also, love the name maida. well done, friend amy!

    ReplyDelete