Friday, November 6, 2009

happy weekend

photo

I am packing it up again this morning. Back and fourth, back and fourth. Greenville to Nashville - Nashville to Greenville. At least it's a pretty fall day and I get to see my sweet hubs tonight! I've missed him and can't wait to hear all his tales from San Fran. I've got to pack up my things (which are everywhere in the house), pack up Coops stuff (simple man only brought his food and bed) and then carefully pile it all in in hopes I can take a chair back with me as well. I can't wait to show it to you - it's adorable. My new thing on road trips too is to pack my lunch. I hate stopping at fast food places and always feel horrible afterward. So, a peanut butter sandwich, an apple and some chips will accompany me and buddy. Off we go and have a happy weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnini,
    Your writing just keeps getting better and better!
    The posters are amazing. I am ready to transport myself back to the 20's in Paris.
    And now I feel like part of my life has been chronicled through you. Thanks for having your Ma Ma in such a creative and beautiful journal.

    ReplyDelete