Thursday, October 22, 2009

baking bread

Woohoo, my friend Tricia is coming to Greenville today! In preparation for my visitor, besides cleaning the house really well, I thought it would be nice to make some bread. Actually, I didn't really do much except add some ingredients, but same thing. I was given some pumpkin bread + butter (from williams sonoma) as a hostess gift for the baby shower. It made the entire house smell absolutely delicious and now we'll have something to nibble on tomorrow morning. Trev and I are taking her out tonight to see downtown. Then, bright and early tomorrow, we hit the road for a girls weekend in Charleston. Our friend Andrea lives there and we're having a reunion of sorts. We became best friends in college and now all live in different cities, so this is a real treat!

IMG_8130

No comments:

Post a Comment