Thursday, September 10, 2009

vinyl & a blt

My wrist may be aching and my eyes a strainin', but no complaining from moi. I've been busy, busy working on one of my favorite projects of the year - The Americana Music festival & conference. To get in the mood yesterday and while waiting on my computer to finally save some files, I turned up some tunes. Americana tunes of course. I'm obsessed with the new Avett Brothers song "I and love and you" a must download if you ask me.

IMG_7160

Speaking of music, Trevor and I have a new favorite spot in North Main. The Bohemian Cafe and Horizon Records ("a fiercely independent music retailer"). We ate a yummy lunch and then wandered into the connecting record shop next door. I loved looking at all the different album covers and wanted to buy a huge stack. Minor detail is we don't have a record player. Hmmm, maybe for Christmas.

horizon-recs

IMG_7157

Open for dinner and live music at night - I think we'll be back often.
ULTIMATE BLT : INCLUDED AVACADO + FRIED EGG
IMG_7150

No comments:

Post a Comment